Anyone who wants to improve their Student Government should attend!
The Advisors Conference is intended to be helpful to anyone involved with Student Government in an advisory role, either as the official SG Advisor or in a non-official role as a student affairs administrator or student activities director.
If you’re currently serving your Student Government as an advisor, this conference is perfect for you.
This conference can help both experienced advisors and those who are just learning the role of the SG advisor.
If you’re ready and eager to make positive changes and are receptive to learning and improving, you will benefit from this conference.
The Advisors Conference is intended for:
- Student Government advisors – official institution-appointed advisors and support staff
- College and university administrators – Presidents, vice presidents for student affairs/life, student activities directors, directors of residential life, directors of Greek affairs, and others who work with Student Government
- Advisors from all types of schools are welcome – Public universities, private colleges and universities, community colleges, and high schools
- Advisors from any type of school will benefit – Large schools, small colleges, religious institutions, commuter institutions, technical colleges, or community colleges
- ASGA members and non-members: any advisor is welcome
- Advisors of any skill level: new advisors and veteran advisors both will learn from this conference